Tuesday, March 27, 2012

error when sqlce application uses two publications

I′m developing an pocket pc application, I need replicate using two
publications.
My main form has two button, first button to obtain data from a publication
and the second button to obtain data from the other.
I delete my local PDA DB, and I can only obtain data from one of the
publication associated with the first button I push. When I push the other
one, I get
the "typical" error "Inicializing SQL reconciler has failed...".
Can I have only one DB publication associated with the PDA?
Any help would be appreciated.
Inma
SQL 2000 CE only supports a single publication per database. SQL 2005
CE/Mobile supports more than 1.
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com
"inma" <inma@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:304E1356-B953-486E-866B-48F01B923D98@.microsoft.com...
> Im developing an pocket pc application, I need replicate using two
> publications.
> My main form has two button, first button to obtain data from a
publication
> and the second button to obtain data from the other.
> I delete my local PDA DB, and I can only obtain data from one of the
> publication associated with the first button I push. When I push the other
> one, I get
> the "typical" error "Inicializing SQL reconciler has failed...".
> Can I have only one DB publication associated with the PDA?
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Inma

No comments:

Post a Comment