Thursday, March 29, 2012

error when trying to restore a sql7 master database

I'm trying to restore a sql7 database on a NT4 Entreprise
SQL server.
I rebuild the master database with Rebuildm.exe and I
start the single user mode with d:\mssql7
\binn\sqlservr.exe -m
When I start the restore with Brighstore ArcServe, I have
this error:
Error: 605. Severity: 21, State: 1.
Error: 63151. Severity: 21, State: 0.
The master database falied to restore. Use the
rebuildm.exe utility to rebuild the master database.
Shutting down SQL Server.
Anyone can help me ?Sorry, you have the wrong usergroup.
--
Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Francosi Thibault" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:23a7601c45eac$24a9a520$a401280a@.phx.gbl...
> I'm trying to restore a sql7 database on a NT4 Entreprise
> SQL server.
> I rebuild the master database with Rebuildm.exe and I
> start the single user mode with d:\mssql7
> \binn\sqlservr.exe -m
> When I start the restore with Brighstore ArcServe, I have
> this error:
> Error: 605. Severity: 21, State: 1.
> Error: 63151. Severity: 21, State: 0.
> The master database falied to restore. Use the
> rebuildm.exe utility to rebuild the master database.
> Shutting down SQL Server.
> Anyone can help me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment