Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Error When setting Map Document Label in a group of a table

Hi,

I try to activate the map document control on my report. My Report is composed of a table in which I group by 2 criterias. When I set the document map label of the first entry of the group list then I get an error on the preview :

"An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details. "

Can someone tell where can I find the error log file ?

thanks in Advance.

Depending on what drive you set up sql server on and what instance you are referring to (if there is more than one), the basic path to the log files is:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.4\Reporting Services\LogFiles

You can also view the logs on the reporting services server in the Event Viewer.

|||thanks Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment