Monday, March 26, 2012

Error when running a back up job created n a SQL cluster

Hello,
I'm haveing a strange problem. When I run a backup off the database without
making it a schedule job I get a good backup, when I create it as a job and
run it I receive the folowing error:
[SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 3211) ConnectionRead (WrapperRead()). [SQLSTATE
01000] (Message 258) General network error. Check your network
documentation. [SQLSTATE 08S01] (Error 11) Processed 1 pages for database
'ExactTMS', file 'PPS_WITH_ISSUED_log' on file 1. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Error
4035). The step failed.
Can anyone help me out on a solution?
may be anything
but try to check security settings for SQL Agent service account and try to
use only tcp/ip...disable named pipes...
also useful link
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;827452
rgds
Sinisa
"robert_at_cbb" wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm haveing a strange problem. When I run a backup off the database without
> making it a schedule job I get a good backup, when I create it as a job and
> run it I receive the folowing error:
> [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 3211) ConnectionRead (WrapperRead()). [SQLSTATE
> 01000] (Message 258) General network error. Check your network
> documentation. [SQLSTATE 08S01] (Error 11) Processed 1 pages for database
> 'ExactTMS', file 'PPS_WITH_ISSUED_log' on file 1. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Error
> 4035). The step failed.
> Can anyone help me out on a solution?

No comments:

Post a Comment