Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error when trying to filter a table

Hi!!
I have 2 tables in a report that runs against the same dataset. And
when I try to filter on a field called T0650_CONDITION_TYPE_ID, I get
an error.
"The processing of filter expression for the table 'table2' cannot be
performed. The comparison failed. Please check the data type retured
by filter expression."
The filter is =Fields!T0650_CONDITION_TYPE_ID.Value = 2
I've searched the internet and found different suggestions to
solutions but none of them works.
I've tried to =2 in the value-field, I have tried to convert, but I
doesn't get it to work.
And I need this filter to just show T0650_CONDITION_TYPE_ID.Value = 1
in one table and T0650_CONDITION_TYPE_ID.Value = 2 in the other.
I have tried to hide, but then I get empty spaces, and it doesn't look
good.
T0650_CONDITION_TYPE_ID is a tinyint.
I'm grateful for any help
BR LottaCould you try
=(CInt(Fields!T0650_CONDITION_TYPE_ID.Value) = 2) ?
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Lotta" <lotta.svensson@.europeiska.com> wrote in message
news:7ec6061a.0503020012.eb2f8f0@.posting.google.com...
> Hi!!
> I have 2 tables in a report that runs against the same dataset. And
> when I try to filter on a field called T0650_CONDITION_TYPE_ID, I get
> an error.
> "The processing of filter expression for the table 'table2' cannot be
> performed. The comparison failed. Please check the data type retured
> by filter expression."
> The filter is =Fields!T0650_CONDITION_TYPE_ID.Value = 2
> I've searched the internet and found different suggestions to
> solutions but none of them works.
> I've tried to =2 in the value-field, I have tried to convert, but I
> doesn't get it to work.
> And I need this filter to just show T0650_CONDITION_TYPE_ID.Value = 1
> in one table and T0650_CONDITION_TYPE_ID.Value = 2 in the other.
> I have tried to hide, but then I get empty spaces, and it doesn't look
> good.
> T0650_CONDITION_TYPE_ID is a tinyint.
> I'm grateful for any help
> BR Lotta

No comments:

Post a Comment