Monday, March 26, 2012

Error when running Profiler

I install SQL Server 2005 Dev to my computer, when I try to run the Profiler,
I got the error message:
"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to
terminate the application."
How can I fix it so that I could run the Profiler on my machine?
Thanks in advance.
Q
Hi
Error 0xc0000005 is usually an access violation. Does this occur for other
users? Can you run profiler on other machines?
John
"Q" wrote:

> I install SQL Server 2005 Dev to my computer, when I try to run the Profiler,
> I got the error message:
> "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to
> terminate the application."
> How can I fix it so that I could run the Profiler on my machine?
> Thanks in advance.
> Q

No comments:

Post a Comment