Monday, March 26, 2012

Error when running Profiler

I install SQL Server 2005 Dev to my computer, when I try to run the Profiler,
I got the error message:
"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to
terminate the application."
How can I fix it so that I could run the Profiler on my machine?
Thanks in advance.
QHi
Error 0xc0000005 is usually an access violation. Does this occur for other
users? Can you run profiler on other machines?
John
"Q" wrote:
> I install SQL Server 2005 Dev to my computer, when I try to run the Profiler,
> I got the error message:
> "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to
> terminate the application."
> How can I fix it so that I could run the Profiler on my machine?
> Thanks in advance.
> Q

No comments:

Post a Comment