Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error when trying to open report in VS.NET

Hi,
I'm trying to open a report that was created a few days ago to make
modifications. When I double click on it in the Solutions Explorer in
VS.NET, I get an Exception from HRESULT error.
The report has been published to the report server.
Does anyone know how I can troubleshoot this?
ThanksDoes this describe your problem?
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs/browse_thread/thread/1ab023b68d2ca2ed/4e31690c8f70c2fa?q=rdl++0x80131500&_done=%2Fgroups%3Fq%3Drdl++0x80131500%26&_doneTitle=Back+to+Search&&d#4e31690c8f70c2fa
--
Albert Yen
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"T." <asdfasdf@.adfasdf.com> wrote in message
news:e1amHtoGFHA.3376@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I'm trying to open a report that was created a few days ago to make
> modifications. When I double click on it in the Solutions Explorer in
> VS.NET, I get an Exception from HRESULT error.
> The report has been published to the report server.
> Does anyone know how I can troubleshoot this?
> Thanks
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment