Sunday, February 26, 2012

error trying to start new maintenenace plan

Hi ,
I am new to sql 2005 and clustering I too have made the same mistake as
wayne see Geoff response on the 5th of Feb. I have a 2 node cluster and I
have installed SQL within the cluster. I just need clafication that I only
need to run the setup and just select integration services no other options
and It will install fine. Do I need to install this on the second node?
Regards
Steve
Try this
How to: Configure Integration Services on a Cluster
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms345193.aspx
Geoff N. Hiten
Senior Database Administrator
Microsoft SQL Server MVP
"steve" <smithsls8@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:e2Z2dOTWHHA.4624@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Hi ,
> I am new to sql 2005 and clustering I too have made the same mistake as
> wayne see Geoff response on the 5th of Feb. I have a 2 node cluster and I
> have installed SQL within the cluster. I just need clafication that I
> only need to run the setup and just select integration services no other
> options and It will install fine. Do I need to install this on the second
> node?
> Regards
> Steve
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment