Sunday, February 26, 2012

error uploading sample reports

Every time I goto upload the sample reports that come with Reporting Services (AdventureWorks), I get the following error message. I have built a simple report from scratch and uploaded it to the report server and it was OK. I only get the error with the sample reports. Anyone have a fix for this.I can't figure it out.

Reporting Services Error

An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Cannot create a connection to data source 'AdventureWorks'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection) Get Online Help SQL Server does not exist or access denied.Are you sure the AdventureWorks2000 database got installed during setup? The reports use a database connection string of server=(local).

No comments:

Post a Comment