Sunday, February 26, 2012

Error unicode font !

Error unicode font in sql server 2000

When I import data access to sql server then data error unicode font. Please help me. I use utf-8... Thanks All

SQL Server does not use UTF8 but it uses UCS-2 a form of UTF16 so I need to know your langauge in SQL Server so I can give you the correct collation and code page info. Hope this helps.

|||

Okie thanks you !!! ^-^.

I have data access. Now I code 1 web project by asp.net and sql server 2000. I want import data from data access old but when I import access to sql server then error font.Tongue Tied you can view images in here http://vumanhcuong.info/errorfont.jpg . Please help !! hii thanks

|||I don't understand what you mean it looks like Chinese there are 6 Chinese defined in SQL Server, I mean I need specific info before I can help you, the picture does not help me because I need to know the language and version of language so I can help you. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment