Monday, March 26, 2012

Error when restoring the database in SQL

I have 3 database in SQL Server 7.0 (e.g. Company_1, Company_2 and Company_3), and I'm create 2 for new Db (Company_4 and Company_5), when I'm trying to restore from the backup data into the new Db which I just created, there is encounter the error as follow :

"Microsft SQL-DMO (ODBC SQL State : 42000). Backup or restore operation terminating abnormally."

Then the Database has corroupted and not able to open for Db Information.

However, I'm able to do restore in the other Db (the first 3 Db).


Surprise, why there isn't anybody to reply for my problem?, is there anybody to make clarify for my question ?.

|||Do 'restore verifyonly from <backup_device>' to check out the backup file. The message in your post simply means you have a corruption and sqlserver is not able to restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment